Thursday, October 17, 2013

End of furlough

Back at work!! Woohoo! I'm so glad that the shutdown has ended. Although, part of me does feel that all the major issues have just been kicked down a road a bit. I wouldn't be shocked if this happened again in January...


But! I have pulled the together days 12 through 16. I made one last video this morning since technically I wasn't back at work until 10:00 am on day day 17.

I will admit, it was getting really difficult towards the end to think of up new songs! But thanks to all my friends (Teresa, Tommy, Tim, Michelle, Stefanie, Rich, Brittani, Lisa, Jay, and Dave) who supported my shenanigans and helped make my furlough not so bad. You guys are great friends, sponsors, supporters, singers, dancers and people. Love you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment